Transforming self-limiting beliefs into empowerment
Therapy is an intimate and life-changing journey. It is an act of courage and a positive step towards wellbeing. Finding the best therapist for you is one of the most important aspects of successful therapy.
I have a strength-based practice working with adult individuals and couples who want more out of life. My approach is aimed at assisting you in moving through uncertainty and doubt into a world of expanded possibilities. To accomplish this, I will guide you in building your awareness to reveal the choices you have, the strengths you already possess, and the meaning behind your decisions.
Stay in touch with Treina:
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forward."
I can help with
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Depression and Stress
- Relationship Issues and Communication
- Divorce and Life Transitions
- Life Purpose and Self-Confidence
- Chronic-Caretaking and Self-Care
- Rejecting Projecting: The Hot Potato Strategy
- The “Yes, Dear” Strategy: Why appeasing your partner during conflict is a bad long-term plan
- The Introvert Equation: Why small talk can be difficult and what can help
- Book Review: Appetites: Why women want
- How to use writing as a therapeutic tool: Part II
Get in touch
- (206) 963-2946